Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Passion

My Passion is actually eating the foods haha. When I'm sad Food always brings my moods up and helps me with my problems or with Drama from school or even with break ups. Foods always there for me when I need it if it isn't there I would go to my friend’s house and eat her food haha! I also LOVE making the food like little pastry's because it takes my mind of the things that make me upset or sad. Like it takes my mind to a state where all I think about is making amazing little cookies or pies. Sometimes I watch TV and I eat the dough or the pie filling to eat away the pain which actually works. There is always something that helped me to make me smile my friend Mona She eats with me and doesn’t make me feel alone. She makes me laugh so being with my friends is my passion especially being with Mona and making DELICIOUS Pastry’s. J When things are bad She always makes me smile and she knows that she has to get the Nutella From the Refrigerator and feed it to me like a little baby learning to how feeds itself. The thing about eating so much is it makes you chubby and gives you roll umm I don’t think I would want rolls but the past month I have been eating like a sumo wrestler haha! But I’ve been the same weight for a LONG time. But that’s the fun of eating a lot for me ^..^ I love Eating and I’ll eat as much as I need to with my friends Mona and Probably other friends too. My Passion makes me the person I am with happiness with such good friends.










 

5 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY get where you're coming from. That "Mona" friend of yours seems like she's your sister. I enjoyed reading this blog post and it made me tear up! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Going over to a friends house to eat their food that sounds familiar.... Your Blog made me laugh, it was super funny and full of passion! It had a good input too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like your pictures and all of your detail about food lol I feel the same way lol (:

    ReplyDelete